The 3-foot AR UltraTHIN HDMI cable gives you the convenience of thin without sacrificing performance. Our UltraTHIN cable is 65% thinner than traditional premium cables, with enhanced flexibility that allows it to maneuver easily through tight spaces behind TV cabinets, in between components and around corners. A self-powered chip drives the signal, providing 10.2 Gbps maximum TDMS bandwidth and 2160p 4K high definition, 48-bit maximum color depth, and refresh rates up to 600Hz. This compact 3-foot cable is perfect for the shortest runs, like between components on the same rack, leaving very little or no excess cable to deal with. UltraTHIN cables are also great for on-the-go HD media: it coils up so small that you can even fit it in your back pocket!
- 24K gold-plated, precision-molded HDMI connectors provide enhanced picture and sound by lowering signal resistance and keeping connections corrosion-free
- Dense multi-shield design (95% copper braid and 100% Mylar foil) guarantees accurate digital performance by providing optimum insulation from EMI and RFI interference
- Stranded 99.997% pure, polished, oxygen-free copper conductors and twisted pair construction minimize resistance and signal loss for exceptional digital data transfer and accurate A/V reproduction.
- HDMI High Speed with Ethernet return channel
- Audio return channel and 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound
- Ready for all HD formats, like 3D, Blu-ray, HD Satellite, HD Cable and HD Internet
- Works with all brands
- Supports Deep Color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty